Celebrate A One-Year Anniversary On Thursday At Pearl Dive Oyster Palace | Restaurants
New Orleans-inspired restaurants, Pearl Dive Oyster Palace and Black Jack, will host a one-year anniversary celebration on Thursday at their 14th street location.
Tickets are $50 per person and include unlimited fresh seafood with signature dishes from Pearl Dive’s delicious menu, live music entertainment, and an open bar at Black Jack with drinks provided by Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Guests who attend the event can taste two new exclusive oysters from the Blacks and Rappahannock River Oyster Company in Chincoteague, Virginia along with Toby Island Oysters in Topping, Virginia.
10% of the entire nights sales at Pearl Dive will be donated to Food and Friends.
If you like Addie's in Rockville, Black's Bar & Kitchen in Bethesda, Black Market Bistro in Garrett Park or BlackSalt in the Palisades, you will love Pearl Dive Oyster Palace, which is chef Jeff Black's fifth restaurant and newest creation.
For tickets or more information click here!
Top Alexandria Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Man Charged with 2nd Degree Murder in Va.
- 70 Firefighters Put Out Springfield Home Fire
- Greenspring Receives Fit-Friendly Worksites Platinum Award from the American Heart Association
- Springfield Man Charged For Producing Child Pornography
- 1 Teen Convicted, 2 Teens Plead Guilty In Sex On Camera Case