ALEXANDRIA, Va. (WUSA9) -- An additional eight Capital Bikeshare stations have been added in the City of Alexandria, doubling the size of the system in Alexandria.
The program started back in 2012 in Alexandria and there are now 16 stations throughout the area.
The new stations are located at:
• Eisenhower Avenue & Mill Race Lane
• Ballenger Avenue & Dulany Street
• Duke Street & John Carlyle Street
• Mount Vernon Avenue & East Nelson Avenue
• Mount Vernon Avenue & East Del Ray Avenue
• Mount Vernon Avenue & Kennedy Street
• Monroe Avenue & Leslie Avenue
• Potomac Greens Drive & Slater's Lane