'Sharing The Road With Trucks' Program To Launch | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- This week the Virginia Department of Education along with Drive Smart Virginia will launch their new "Sharing the Road with Trucks" curriculum to be used in every driver's ed classroom in the state. It's designed to help teen drivers make safe and smart decisions when driving around trucks.
The Executive Director of Drive Smart Virginia joined Monika Samtani to give details on this important new safety program. Watch the video to find out more about the program.
Top Alexandria Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Man Charged with 2nd Degree Murder in Va.
- 70 Firefighters Put Out Springfield Home Fire
- Greenspring Receives Fit-Friendly Worksites Platinum Award from the American Heart Association
- Springfield Man Charged For Producing Child Pornography
- 1 Teen Convicted, 2 Teens Plead Guilty In Sex On Camera Case