Salon Daniel Raises More than $500 to Help the American Heart Association | Business
In support of the American Heart Association’s Go RED campaign, Salon Daniel of McLean, Va., raised more than $500. For more information, call 703.893.5000 or visit www.salondaniel.com.
Salon Daniel collected the donations by asking their clients to wear ‘red’ on Saturdays. Salon Daniel donated 10 percent of the client’s total service to the American Heart Association.We appreciate the support of all our customers who helped make the Go Red campaign such a success. Heart disease is something we all need to be aware of, and the Go Red campaign is a great way to get the word out to take care of our hearts, said Daniel Bechara, owner of Salon Daniel, McLean, Va.
Top Alexandria Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Man Charged with 2nd Degree Murder in Va.
- 70 Firefighters Put Out Springfield Home Fire
- Greenspring Receives Fit-Friendly Worksites Platinum Award from the American Heart Association
- Springfield Man Charged For Producing Child Pornography
- 1 Teen Convicted, 2 Teens Plead Guilty In Sex On Camera Case